|An example to use this program:|
|- 1. Download one of the following sample data files: One location | Multilocations | Multiseasons and Multilocations|
- 2. In the form above, click 'Browse' and find out the data file you have just downloaded.
- 3. Select one of three types of trial based on the dataset you want to analyze.
- 3. Enter the name of response variable(s), e.g. YIELD FRTLNGTH FRTDMTR.
For this purpose, you could open the data file first, and then copy-and-paste the response columns title into that box.
- 4. Select one of the data analysis options.
- 5. Make sure you have closed the Excel data file.
- 6. Click "Show".
|PBSTAT will only suitable for conditions below:|
|- All trial uses the Randomized Complete Block Design (RCBD).|
- The design must be balanced. Number of replications for each genotype must be the same.
- Data must be completed (PBSTAT does not support missing data).
- Column title in Excel: G = Genotype, S = Season, L = Location, REP = Replication.
- PBSTAT only supports data files in .xls format (Excel 2003), NOT .xlsx.